SAU1 Blog Post 4 - Redefining and Living the Word "Optimism"

    Our lives may be sixty years, seventy years, or even longer. But no matter how long, we all will encounter some situations that looks not so bright, especially when we run into challenges, accidents or difficulties. For me, I believe that I can make things go better if I always entertain a hope in my mind. Always be hopeful is like a kind of faith that support me to face up to any troubles with courage. Compare to be anxious about the result, I prefer to be optimism and work hard during the process. Some people have said, ''Fear less, hope more, and all good things will be yours !'', I regard this sentence as my motto, expect for a more wonderful future.

Dictionary definition of Optimism:
Hopefulness and confidence about the future or the success of something.
New definition for Optimism:
Be hopeful just as a kind of faith that support myself to face up to any troubles with courage.


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

SAU1 Blog Post 2 : How does Artificial Intelligence Affect Our Economy

SAU1 Blog Post 3 : What is the Meaning of Life and What is my Purpose?

SAU1_106-2 Blog Post 2 : Resting in Asia University